Tuesday 27 October 2015

Updateee on my pledge!

For most of you who have been following my blog, this is an update on my sustainability pledge!! I started my pledge to reduce my bathing time by 5 minutes since September and I've been using this chart to track my progress! I took a screenshot of it to share with you all :D


Up till now, I feel that taking a pledge to change our living habits is quite a challenging task and it requires constant reminder and self-discipline to change habits that have been formed for a long period of time. Initially, this commitment that I have pledged would slip my mind once in a while and it takes constant effort to make the change. I am making progress little by little and I aim to make it into a new habit by the end of November! Please cheer me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment