Thursday 29 October 2015

Sustainable living in a different perspective

Before starting this blog, my idea of sustainability and more specific, sustainable living was the kind of lifestyle we are living.

However, looking back at this journey and how far I had come, I realised that my view on sustainable living was myopic. I learnt so much while maintaining this blog and writing about my thoughts and views as I come across videos and journal articles about issues of sustainability.
This has been a great opportunity to learn more and widen my perspective of things.
While embarking on my journey with a group of awesome peers for a project on the self-sustainability of autistic adults, it has increased my understanding of  the term sustainability. At the same time, it had got me more confused on this big term too. Sounds confusing isn't it? Well, I guess this is the process of learning. As we learn more, we realise how much little did we know. Not sure if that's the case for others but that's just how I feel.

Lastly, just to sidetrack a little, I recently came across this website which I found is so cool! It seems very apt for the theme of my blog and my interest. I am going to sign up for it and for those who have the same interest as me, here is the link: http://groundupinitiative.org/bk-registration. Join me in it and who knows, our paths may cross and we can get to know each other there! (:

Potentially my last post, I wish all of you the best in living sustainably!

No comments:

Post a Comment